Tuesday, March 15, 2022

The Disenchanted – A Novella in Three Parts

 


Disenchanted is a novella that I have been working on for quite a while. It's a part-fantasy, part-dystopian tale about faith, love, and freedom. The concept was born more than five years ago and ever since then I have been refining and condensing it to its very essence. It's a story that is very close to my heart and something that I hope you will enjoy. Here are the links to the episodes for you to read.

Click here for episode one.

Click here for episode two.

Episode three is coming soon...

Also, if you've been wondering why I haven't been posting on this blog for a long time, be sure to visit the website of A Neighbor's Choice where I have become a regular contributor of essays and articles and where I am still writing about similar topics that I used to write over here.





No comments:

Post a Comment